SPOT THE BALL!
Think you know about football? Have you been paying attention to this year's matches?
Well, now is your chance to prove it and WIN BIG in the Moor Mead Spot The Ball Competition.
Click here to download an entry form to make your guess. Each entry costs £1 and must be received by Friday 4th December, 2015.
The winner will be announced at the Moor Mead Christmas party on Dec 5th.
Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter of this competition is Moor Mead FC, The St Margaret's Community Football Club
2. Competition closing date is 5pm 4th December 2015
3. One (1) winner will be drawn at random from all qualifying entries on 5th December 2015 at the Club Xmas party.
4. All competition entries must be returned with correct payment using the entry slip to nominated competition administrators.
5. The competition is open to UK residents only.
6. A qualifying entry will be deemed to have correctly identified the position of the missing football by correctly identifying the grid reference on the picture.
7. Entrants under the age of 16 years must have consent from parent/guardian
8. The winner’s prize will be a £20 Sports Direct gift voucher valid to 12 months
9. Prizes cannot be exchanged and no cash alternative will be made available. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value, should need arise.
10. A single entry per individual is allowed with up to ten (10) grid references. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed, incomplete entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered. Any such entries will be deemed void.
11. The Promoter’s selection of winner (selected at random from correct answers received) will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Winner’s name will be available online at shortly after the winner’s name is drawn.
13. Prize winners will be contacted by email and/or telephone number provided as soon as possible, The promoter will make three (3) reasonable attempts to contact the winner. If we cannot make contact or contact details prove to be false we will select a new winner at random.
14. The data supplied in the competition entry form will only be used for the purpose of this competition and not supplied to any third parties or used for promotional / marketing activity.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control.
16. This competition shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising wherefrom